Miche Classic Shell Kelly in Faux Tan Leather - ON SALE!

Graceful. Subtle. Demure. Lovely. Amaretto faux leather with perfectly-placed pleat details make the Miche Classic Shell Kelly the ideal choice for when you're feeling extra soft and extra feminine.
Its delicate color works in any season and with virtually any outfit. Pocketed style allows for extra storage on the ends! 
Go from spring to summer easily by switching from Handles in black to Handles in cream.
Classic Base Bag not included.

Price: $14.95 - ON SALE

                          

Go to Get Ur Bag On to see all the current Miche products and shells available.

3 comments:

  1. I would like to order this Kelly Classic shell you have displayed up there for $14.95, but it won't let me! How do I order it?
    help would be appreciated.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry Teresa, But the Kelly shell has been retired. But there are some similar shells such as Lynn or Tammy, or Kandace, that you might like - Please visit my website and click on Classic Shells, here is the link: https://geturbagon.miche.com/Shop/Category/509

      Delete
  2. Please let me know if you like these or if I can assist you in any other way. If you are set on the Kelly Classic Shell, I can do a search from some of my Reps, to see if they have this shell for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...